I will be doing a series of events in early December. The purpose is to bring peace and calm to each group of women during this busy time of year. When those attending feel peace, they can extend it out to their friends and family, those they touch during the upcoming busy month.
- “A Morning of Holiday Peace,” Peace Lutheran Church (1954 County Rd U in Green Bay, WI), December 1, 9:00-11:00 a.m. For more information, contact Carla Heintz at 920-865-7595.
- “Musical Moments of Hope and Healing” in the Cotton Exchange Banquet Room (345 Hickory Hollow Road in Waterford, WI), December 2 at 1:00-3:00 p.m. For tickets, please contact Rosemary Bilgrien at email@example.com.
- “An Evening of Christmas Peace,” St. James Catholic Parish, (830 County Road NN East in Mukwonago, WI), December 2 at 4:00 p.m. Free and open to the public. For more information, contact 262-363-2416.
- “An Evening of Christmas Peace,” St. Joseph’s Catholic Parish (S89 W22650 Milwaukee Ave. in Big Bend, WI), December 4, 6:00-9:00 p.m. Free and open to the public. For more information, contact Rosemary Bilgrien at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- “An Evening of Holiday Peace” for Mayo Hospice at St. Elizabeth’s Chapel, St. Elizabeth’s Medical Center in Wabasha, MN, on December 6th at 6:45-800 p.m. Free to the public; call 651-565-5550 for more information.
Come join us if you are in the area and available!