After experiencing the healing power of music at the hospital and hospice bedside, Tami created a series of educational programs about using therapeutic music as a healing modality.
As a health educator and speaker, she uses an experiential approach by weaving together powerful stories and practical tips with live musical examples (bringing her lap or folk harp to each presentation).
Tami’s national audiences range from 25-1300+ and include:
1) Health care professionals (nurses and doctors, social workers, chaplains and pastoral care, bereavement and grief/loss counselors, etc.)
She has reached a large cross-section of health care areas/issues. A partial list includes:
- Rochester (Minn.) Post-Bulletin
- Star Tribune (Minneapolis)
- The Indianapolis Star
- The Times Picayune (New Orleans)
Nursing/health care publications include:
- Creative ideas on using music to transform our national health care system
- Harp therapy
- Healing power of music
- Music and well-being
- Sound therapy
- Using music for hospice
- Using music in the medical environment
Requesting an Interview:
For inquiries pertaining to public relations, please contact Tami’s office at 952-829-1919 or click here.